Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm happy and contented (22 years)..

I have been officially alive for 22 years now and counting. Another blessing of a new life, Happy New Year to me and to all January 12 celebrants.:) 


I didn't have a grand celebration this year. We just had an intimate dinner with my family and that was enough to thank for all the blessing and challenges I have overcome the past years of my life.
Yes I'm older now but I don't know if I have matured completely on how I handle certain events in my life. Every day is a progress though. In my 22nd birthday I want to achieve and do so much more and so I promise to be a better person each day and work hard on everything I do (I heard the outcomes are more worthwhile).

I want to thank the people who greeted me through text messages, FB wall posts, and personal greetings. Thank you for having the time to at least type a greeting.:)

This year is going to be better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment