Sunday, January 15, 2012

Not all things go as planned...

I have so many dreams, ideas, and great thoughts swirling in my mind everyday. When I wake up in the middle of the night I suddenly picture myself successful from what i am now. Everybody can dream naman diba? In my case, my dreams come in the whole process on how I can achieve it. I have an idea, i know how I can get the idea started and I know my marketing scheme. Marketing scheme talaga kasi puro business-related ang mga dreams ko.

I have the feeling that I will succeed if I get to do it BUT......yes, big BUT! It seems that fear and the sense of failing has engulfed me before i can start things. Nakakaasar lang! I know that I can achieve so much because i know my capabilities...self-proclaimed achiever ba? Hahahaha! Feeling ko ang galing galing ko noh...!

Maybe because i can't get on and start on stuff I truly believe in because I have this illness called ADHD? Sinisi talaga ang "ADHD"! Many have contested, even my parents, that I have this thing called ADHD. All I know is I have a short span of attention! Madali daw ako magsawa sa isang bagay. I easily forget things and to top everything else, I am unbelievably indecisive. Now that it's 2012 I vowed (actually ngayon lang) to get it on with whatever i plan on doing! Grabe lang, what's the use of my planners if i don't actually follow my day plan diba. What a shame Yang, what a shame!

So this is a realization, if probably I did things my way I'd probably make it somewhere, somewhere where i really deserve to be. :P Let's stop blaming someone else or those people who constantly pull us down.. PERSEVERE! I think this will be my motto for this year: "I shall conquer the world!" Joke! Ito na talaga: "SEIZE the DAY!". Good luck with me and with everyone else who can relate..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment