Tuesday, January 17, 2012

AaahhhlooOOoonee! *sound of Anne Curtis singing

DISCLAIMER: This post has nothing to do with Anne Curtis' Album/singing.

I hate being alone! Ayaw ko lang. I feel awkward and not myself alone in a public place like a coffee shop or a mall. Pero in fairness, I get to internalize, plan my week, account for my expenses, analyze and do stuff that are actually productive.
Sometimes, you benefit from being alone and all to yourself. Basta ba may kasama journal, coffee, and coloring pens all beside me, I'm good to go! I believe everybody needs an alone time, to spend quality time with self. Alone where you can spend time to thank God for all the blessings throughout the last time you thanked Him. Count your blessing! That's what they always say. 
As much as I hate being alone, alone is where I can think (as in THINK talaga) in a manner I never have thought in the middle of a 15page exam. It's kinda nice to have the whole week planned out already.

Til next time, Yang.



4 comments:

  1. Parehas tayo! i have the same sentiments when it comes to being alone, yet being productive all at the same time! :) Anyway, thank you for following my blog. Will be following you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I love all your travel posts..:)

      Delete
  2. Hello Yang! Were you able to read my reply about your question? Hope so! Thanks again for visiting my blog, means a lot! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.. I wasn't able to read it.. I don't know where to find it na po.. can you please please reply me with the link...

      Delete