Monday, February 6, 2012

The Weekly Planning and SWOT Analysis

It's hard to break a long time habit. In my case I tend to procrastinate and rush on tasks and projects bestowed upon me. At the same time I always complain about how busy and stressed I am from the pile of work that just doesn't end. The thing is when I start to actually do something and sit in front of the my project I lose focus easily and I can't think of anything good enough to start my projects! Then I start browsing other social networking sites and waste time. I think I need professional help. I need to get focused, I mean seriously! I've wasted so much time doing nothing when I think I'm doing something. So to help myself I made a SWOT analysis about myself with the help of some my friends.

SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).. SWOT analysis is not only for marketing strategies and business plans. SWOT analysis can also be used for the development of oneself. You can make a SWOT analysis to check and evaluate yourself so you can improve an you WEAKNESSES and to avoid threats. Learn more about it here. Aside from self awareness you can also use your SWOT analysis in making your curriculum vitae. 

I guess I have to work on my time management, organization skills, perseverance and diligence to finish work, I need to focus more and be decided! I shouldn't be procrastinating!

And and I've also thought of something.. Every Monday mornings I wake up extra early to jot done what I've got to do for that current week and I have to plan my whole week promising that I should/MUST finish each task I have provided myself. It's like a time table of what needs to be done! I think it's a great idea! I miss the feeling of satisfaction when I get everything done! I've started this week and I hope I can pull it through. Pray for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment