Friday, June 3, 2011

Labor Day Fishing and Sunrise in Bulacan


May 1-2, 2011

 
During the Labor we went fishing again. I with my dad and little cousins went assail under the scorching heat of the sun to catch some fish.
Probably for some, fishing under the heat of the sun isn't so much a fun idea, but we thought otherwise, especially my dad. He has his own boat and a set of people who'll do the dirty work of pulling the fishing net for him. Though my dad's boat is still under construction, we used my dad's brother's(my uncle Bernid) boat. They share the same simple happiness of fishing.

My young cousins


Dad, cleaning his boat


Lots of tourists celebrating Pista'y Dayat.


We went to the 'aplaya' to see if they caught fish.



The catch




Parada ng mga bangka (Parade of the boats). Here's one boat.


Here's a few snapshots...:)

Jelly fish that was caught in the fishing net.  









No comments:

Post a Comment