Monday, February 27, 2012

Busy bee to Self Realization

Have you ever felt that you've been busy and the thought of waking up in the morning seems too tiring too. For the past days I've been tired and stressed and it's a bit shameful to confess that I have not finished any work bestowed upon me by my parents, boss and school.

I've been really lazy lately maybe because just thinking about my responsibilities are already tiring and I really do not know where on earth am I going to start! It's like i've been burnt out or something or probably I need inspiration.

I'm that person who works well if I have an inspiration. So what has been keeping me "busy". First is the  school work I have in Law school. The work I have in my freelance work, the recent celebration of the Panagbenga Parade and other miscellaneous activities.

To tell you the truth I think that I've been pulling myself down. It's been a disease of mine not to finish something Im really not passionate about. If you think about it I won't be writing this post if Im THAT busy right. :( I have many things I want to do and finish but I'm the one hindering myself... I think it's time to change and grow up. Things are different now and if I want to change something then I have to change first and everything follows.

it's hard competing with yourself but if you know yourself well then it's possible.

That's one realization for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi..Thanks for the suggestion will do that this summer..:)

    ReplyDelete